Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Using Metallic Inks on Polymer Clay

I purchased some metallic inks a year ago and wasn't pleased with the way they turned out with the approach I was using so I set them aside. This week I rediscovered them in a box and decided to see how they worked with my current technique. I am really pleased with these and a bonus is that the metallics mix with colours for really interesting effects too. This earring and bangle set is done with black, grey silver and white which I wear a lot but infrequently produce on the worktable due to gallery requests for bright colours. These were made to please me! I have  a set reserved for my own use but this set is in my aMused Studio Etsy Shop  for another fan of this very versatile palette.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to get comments!