Monday, February 22, 2010

Are YOU Going to the International Polymer Clay Artists Association Synergy Conference? Here's a Polymer Clay Challenge!

The excitement must be building in Baltimore as final preparations are made for Synergy! While I can't be there, my polymer clay mixed media collage "Arbutus" is! I was so relieved to have word that she has cleared customs and has arrived at the hotel. I'd love a bloggable photo of Arbutus in Baltimore so I have a little challenge for anyone attending Synergy- the first person who sends me a jpg of Arbutus on the wall beside other pieces in the the Collaboration Exhibition will win one of my BeachStone Bracelets! Send your image to amusedcreations@shaw.ca
The contest begins on Wednesday, February 24!
Pass this link on to anyone you know with a ticket for Synergy and a penchant for playing my polymer version of The Amazing Race!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

I always love to get comments!