Thursday, December 17, 2009

International Polymer Clay Association Synergy 2 Online Exhibition- Arbutus


Earlier this year I was honoured to be invited to submit a "collaborative" piece for the Synergy 2 Exhibition. It was particularily exciting for me because it led to the new direction I took with the multi-media approach to my work. I didn't actually collaborate in person with another artist but, I considered the Forgetting Room by Nick Bantock that deals in a wonderful way with the creative process. Like the character in the novel, I ended up on a treasure hunt and ended up discovering things that I hadn't actually expected to find.

Here is Arbutus. The Synergy 2 link has more details on the process and on purchase price.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I love the color and texture of this piece.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow this is very neet. Love everything about it

    ReplyDelete

I always love to get comments!