Monday, October 19, 2009

Squared Beachstones from Vesuvius Bay...

I've begun what will be a long process of mixing clay to match the photos I'm using for a large mixed media canvas. When I'm in the mixing phase I like to make selections of BeachStones from the different coloured clays I come up with. I'm going to do a series of Vesuvius Bay BeachStone Bracelets and necklaces with this wonderful chunky squared effect as shown in the collection I gathered from this beautiful Saltsping Island Bay.

3 comments:

  1. I just dropped by after a long time. Your new work is really a delight. I will drop in more often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Without the context, anyone would swear they just came off the beach. Amazing

    ReplyDelete
  3. oops, Debbie- these ones did come off the beach- the bracelet in the following post is the faux version. :-D

    g.

    ReplyDelete

I always love to get comments!