Saturday, June 27, 2009

A New Polymer Clay Website to Visit- Deb Groom


I met Deb Groom at the Horizon's Retreat in Vancouver and was delighted by her Steampunky sculptures. When she showed me her work she related wonderfully detailed stories for each character. I think she should consider combining the narrative with the images in a book!

She's just launched a new website showcasing all of her work which includes polymer clay, rugmaking and pine needle baskets. I'm a long-time admirer of her gorgeous Polymer Clay and pine needle creations!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Gera,
    Thanks so much for the great write up. I'm in the process of upgrading the site so that comments and subscriptions can be added. What I didn't expect was the message from the host saying my site would be down for two days to make the improvements! Ack! I'm now posting to deborahgroomdesigns.blogspot.com to compensate and am leaving shrine offerings as my computer to speed up the process! Hopefully I'll appease the techie gods who seek to enter their domain.
    Thanks again Gera and I'm loving the houses. It's an honour to be mentioned here.

    ReplyDelete

I always love to get comments!