Monday, May 25, 2009

New Polymer Clay Muse- She Could Only Choose One

So much for the New Year's resolution for the daily blog! I have been busy though, this latest Muse piece took around two weeks of work, but She Could Only Choose One has been completed. The name is self explanatory- I know how the lady felt choosing one flower because I had to choose the solo flower for her to hold too!

This is by far the largest piece ever- it's polymer clay on fibreboard and approx. 16x19"/ 46x40cm and weighs 11lbs/5kg. Her hair is a silk blend.

Now I'm working on a new piece with polymer clay on stretched canvas and the process is really fun. I'll have a few new pieces to share this week.

5 comments:

  1. I can understand why you haven't been able to spend much time online. That is one stunning collage Gera!
    Was definitely worth the wait, thanks for showing us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gera, I've been a silent fan of yours for a very long time....today I'm 'surfacing' to leave you a comment...because your work is GREAT ...congrats on being featured on Polymerclaydaily!
    Mary Tempesta

    ReplyDelete
  3. This has to be one of my favourites. The title itself is so evocative and the piece is so lovely. Congratulations on the sale. I only wish it had been me who bought it.
    Deb Groom

    ReplyDelete

I always love to get comments!