Friday, December 7, 2007

Please Go Back to the Krazy Drawing Board


I use Cyanoacrylate glue a lot and like most people who use it I am frustrated by the inevitable clogged nozzles, unwanted dribbles and stuck-together fingers. When I saw this Brush-on Krazy glue I almost danced in the aisle of the Hardware Store. What a wonderful concept!! Sad to say I can't recommend it, I think that they have somehow diluted the stickiness so that the brush doesn't harden up in the bottle. The hold on polymer clay is not reliable at all, especially on vessel seams. The Krazy Glue people have to go back to the drawing board... it still sticks skin tho!

4 comments:

  1. Hi, G
    I use a pushpin in the nozzle and as the cap. Works great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pushpins working?... not so well for me T.
    g.

    ReplyDelete
  4. At the Las Vegas Clay Carnival we tried a brush-on glue that was supposed to be wonderful. It's called FINGRS Brush-on Nail Glue (and yes, I've spelled it correctly). I don't know if it's available in Canada...has anyone heard of it?

    ReplyDelete

I always love to get comments!