Monday, October 1, 2007

Three Muses

The new week begins with a new project. I'm making three small Muses. They'll each be about 14 inches / 45 cm tall. Here's the preliminary sketch. It feels strange to share one of these sketches publicly but my blog is all about exploring my own creative process so I'll be brave! My initial sketches are very rough and intutive. You can see how a few features shifted on the paper as I worked through coming up with the shapes, you might also see that I'm waffling about adding feet or not. When I d0 smaller Muses I usally work in threes.
More tomorrow...



1 comment:

  1. no one could ever come up with what you do from these sketches, and so it is wonderful to see your processing...

    looking forward to tomorrow...

    hugs,
    iggy

    ReplyDelete

I always love to get comments!