Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Sideways Works!

I purchased several of these IKEA Trees a few years ago because I knew they'd be "perfect" for displaying work. Somehow I've never been inspired by the way items look on them though. They take a lot of room on the table and don't really set off bracelets or pendants.

I love the simplicity of the design, it's goes with the cleaner look I am after. So not like the crazy effect that last year's tree branch gave me. After staring at the trees for a whileI saw the forest! I put the stand on its side and attached it to the upper section of the grid....

...and ended up with an elevated hanging fixture!

Here are some Moxie Pendants in display mode.

3 comments:

  1. what a clever idea!!!
    they look wonderful there.

    iggy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! Great way to display more work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very ingenious of you! It's amazing what we can use things for! ;)

    ReplyDelete

I always love to get comments!