Friday, October 26, 2007

Polymer Clay BeachStones & Reference for Real Ones!


I'm really pleased with this BeachStone Cuff! I made a few because I don't think I want to sell this one. It will be interesting to test the concept at the craft shows.

I heard an interview about beach pebbles on "North By Northwest", a programme on CBC Radio. Ellen Van der Flier Keller was discussing her Field Guide to the Identification of Pebbles. It's a handy (waterproof) folding guide. There are wonderful photos and a terrific geological description of many types of pebbles on the shore. I recommend it to anyone who has the beach stone "bug".


Harbour Publishing- A Field Guide to the Identification of Pebbles
ISBN-101-55017-395-2/ ISBN-13 978-155017-395-6

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to get comments!